Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trying to decide on a process essay topic--

I am torn between writing about the steps to "lodge a comlpaint and win" and "Steps to get an Adoptive/Foster License" I am afraid the later will be too long (it's too easy for me to go on & on-I need to cut down) but the subject is very dear to my heart. I believe I can convince the reader how important it is to "be aware and to learn" how to parent BEFORE they give birth! Maybe there wouldn't be so many children "out there" in the system! It is a crying shame and I know first hand how these poor children suffer due to the neglect of their parents-both inside the womb and out.
The other topic is how to get a speeding ticket exonerated.. I did this by diligently executing all the required steps to request a trial by declaration. It wasn't too difficult, just tedious. It worked in the end, because I got a FULL refund of my fine of $167.40 and the cash bail was EXONERATED, the citation was DISMISSED in the interest of justice! I'm sure this would be easier. Maybe I can write about the other subject for another project. I will check with Aaron in the lab and see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment