Friday, March 6, 2009
Facebook is a Kick!
I just started on Facebook and feel like a KID again! I have connected with almost 20 of my old friends from back home, Seaford (Island Trees High School, Levittown, NY) My next door neighbor & I grew up in the playpen together all the way through high school-we lost touch for a few years, but have been in contact and visit each other whenever we travel cross country. It's all the others that are amazing me!! About 5 kids from the street I grew up on to kids I went to Kindergarden with. It is so much fun being able to be in instant touch at the push of a key! I am just sorry that we didn't have this kind of technology sooner. It's almost 37 years since I graduated high school (OOPS-giving away my age) but that is not even relavent. You are as old as you feel. Having 2 young children (4 & 7) and now FACEBOOK--I just feel like a kid all over again! Everyday I am getting more and more requests to ""confirm ...as a friend".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment