This is very new to me. I'm sure I will get the hang of it very soon, though. I'm a quick learner and very technically savy. My brother, who is 13 years younger than me & has a PhD in clinical psychology, has taught me alot. He got me on Facebook and we use SKYPE all the time as he lives in SFO and my sister & Dad live in NY. It's great to be able to just click and have a cyber conversation!
It was a pleasure meeting Joel Murphy today in English 51. He was very interesting to listen to. He kept my attention due to his fantastic sense of humor, which kept the atmosphere in the classroom very light. It is a small class, so I'm sure we will get to know each other pretty quickly.
I think I might be the oldest one there, besides the guy sitting behind me (sorry-don't know your name yet) I think Mr Murphy said you graduated in 75--well I have you beat--I graduated high school in 72! This is an amazing "remolding" of my life.
I know it will be a challenge, but I'm looking forward to do my best and have a good attitude about it. The one BIG advantage we older ones have is LIFE experiences. You can't learn that--it just comes from hands on experiences with all aspects of life that these small frys haven't even got any idea of yet! It's really neat, though, to have such a diverse mix. I am looking forward to next Saturday morning.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment